Faculty/Academic Fieldwork Coordinator Position
The Southern Illinois Collegiate Common Market (SICCM) has a vacancy for a full-time Faculty / Academic Fieldwork Coordinator in the Occupational Therapy Assistant Program. This position assumes responsibility for assistance to the Program Director, teaching occupational therapy assistant courses, and developing and visiting Level I & II fieldwork sites. Application deadline is Friday, October 27, 2017. Please see our on-line ad at www.siccm.com for an application. Full benefits.
Full-Time Faculty/Academic Fieldwork Coordinator Position
The Southern Illinois Collegiate Common Market (SICCM) has a vacancy for full-time faculty / Academic Fieldwork Coordinator in the Occupational Therapy Assistant program. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Shall report to the Occupational Therapy Assistant Director.
- Shall complete reports as requested to the SICCM/OTA Program Director.
- Shall assist in establishing fieldwork placements and related policy and procedures.
- Shall monitor fieldwork sites and student experiences.
- Shall coordinate the day-to-day activities of fieldwork placement.
- Shall assist individual fieldwork site personnel in coordination and development of procedures for Occupational Therapy Assistant students.
- Shall coordinate fieldwork orientation sessions.
- Shall serve as advisor for students and clinical site personnel during fieldwork experience.
- Shall assist in the final selection and review of facilities for clinical activities.
- Shall evaluate field sites for student placement.
- Shall initiate clinical contractual agreements.
- Shall serve as advisor to first year class.
- Shall attend local, state, and national meetings as required and maintain teaching credentials.
- Teach Occupational Therapy Assistant courses as assigned.
- Shall be responsible for other duties as assigned by the SICCM/OTA Program Director.
The position is full-time with full benefits.
Must be an occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant with a bachelors
Must have a minimum of three years clinical experience
Must be licensed as an occupational therapist in Illinois
January 2, 2018
Candidates are required to submit by October 20, 2017, an application and resume with references:
Director, Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
Southern Illinois Collegiate Common Market
3213 S. Park Ave
Herrin, IL 62948
SICCM, and its affiliates, are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers.
If you have any questions, please contact us.